Saturday, April 12, 2008

WoP Credo: I am Pakistan





WHO AM I ?




I am an ancient land
My son gave the world
Its first dint of surgery
When the whole world didn’t know
Even the ABC of any thing
I gave the world
It’s first cities
In Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro
I gave the world its first Alma
Where Pharaohs came
To learn and govern
My son Porus
a symbol of liberty
I nourished Buddha
To Nirvana
And
Beckoned Jinnah to found
The world’s first republic
In the name of Islam
A message of peace and security
I am the land of festivals
I am brotherhood
I am humility
I am the past
I am the future
I am opportunity
I am farmer
I am worker
I am revolution
I am culture
I am heritage
I am intellect
I am power
I am literature
I am poetry
I am love
I am heart
I am soul
I am inspiration
I am freedom
I am force
I am destiny


I AM PAKISTAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search